Saturday, July 27, 2013

Morning Star Maple Flavored Sausage Patties

OH HAPPY DAY!

Remember this post when I talked of the magic of Morning Star Maple Flavored Sausage Patties?  They were the first vegetarian sausages that I have ever tired.  I kept hearing meat-eaters talk about maple flavored sausage and ham and how good it was. When I saw a veggie version I did a little happy dance. But then horror struck! I couldn't find them in stores any more. But guess what I found!!

 photo 012_zpse829db2c.jpg

YAY!

 photo 015_zpse1559339.jpg

I just love these little patties. They have a nice meaty flavor with a hint of maple sweetness. The perfect combination of salty and sweet, and the perfect addition to any breakfast!

 photo 016_zpsb6017710.jpg

 photo 019_zps887bd068.jpg

I am so happy I get to enjoy my favorite little sausages again!

Have you tried these maple sausages? Are there any foods that you love but can't find in your supermarket anymore?

Bye from the Veggie Side!

1 comment:

  1. I've actually never tried the real thing because I'm not a fan of sausage, but I would definitely try these!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...