Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Veggie Burger Chronicles: Richboro Pub

Hello and welcome to another installment of The Veggie Burger Chronicles, where I review veggie burgers from different brands and restaurants. Today I am going to talk about a local bar in the town that Ben grew up: The Richboro Pub. Even though its has "pub" in the name, it really is a cross between a bar and a family restaurant. They mostly serve meaty sandwiches and burgers, but since I'm mentioning it here, you know they must have a veggie burger.

 photo 005_zps13505b90.jpg

This is a veggie based burger with an emphases on mushrooms. The mushroom base gives this burger a pretty meaty bite, and mixed in with the other veggies, it tastes pretty good.

 photo 006_zps4116dd13.jpg

This veggies burger comes with the classic toppings of lettuce, tomato, and pickles. What I love most about this burger is that it comes on a kaiser roll!

I don't come to the Richboro Pub for the veggie burgers though, I come for the incredible homemade cheese sauce!

 photo 003_zps7cb3cc22.jpg

I can't tell you how good this stuff is! Its so creamy, cheesy and flavorful. I love dipping fries in it, or pouring it on my veggie burger.

 photo 001_zps7bf03eb1.jpg

This is definitely one of my favorite places to eat at when I'm visiting Ben.  I'm sad that we both live in Virginia now and I wont get my regular fix of cheese sauce. Hopefully we will be back soon!

Where is your favorite bar to get a veggie burger?

Bye from the Veggie Side!

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm not a fan of mushrooms, but that cheese sauce and those fries look delicious!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...