Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well :)

Today I have another delicious frozen meal to show you! This one is from Stouffer's.  Stouffer's is not a vegetarian brand, and sells other frozen meals like chicken Alfredo and meat lasagna, but the couple of vegetarian items they have are really delicious  and I always keep a stash in my freezer when I'm craving a quick pasta dish.

 photo 001_zps6f1f3fcc.jpg

I love the new Farmer's Harvest Vegetable Lasagna  It is made with whole grain pasta, and no preservatives.  What I love about this lasagna, compared to the Amy's lasagnas  is that it has a really nice and smooth cream sauce, instead of tomato sauce.  I'm not a huge fan of tomato sauce  its actually my least favorite pasta sauce, so it is a really nice change of pace to enjoy a lasagna that isn't so tomatoey. Its also filled with carrots, broccoli, and spinach, and then covered with a layer of bread crumbs.  This lasagna is so creamy  flavorful, and really filling!
 photo 004_zps29726bb7.jpg

 photo 005_zps12da649c.jpg

Mmm, so good!

have you tried Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna? What are your favorite lasagna fillings?

Bye from the Veggie Side!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks delicious! Spinach, carrots, and broccoli! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it last time while was doing my grocerry shopping, bt I didn't think it will be this good :) I think I will get it next time :) I always prefer creamy sauce too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! They are so spinachy. :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...