Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Health is Wealth Spinach Munchees


Hello everyone! Today I have another frozen option to share with you.  These are Health is Wealth Spinach Munchees!  Of course these are vegetarian but they are also all natural and lactose free, for all those that are intolerant.


Photobucket


I am obsessed with spinach. No seriously obsessed. I love it cold and raw, as well as stir fried and covered in cheese.  It really in a super food, especially to us vegetarians!  I know most vegetarians are concerned with getting all thier protein, but protein is super easy to get!  What we need help with is iron.  Meat, especially red meat, is packed with iron, so that means we need to find other ways to get it.  That's where spinach comes in. It is a great source of iron especially to those that don't eat meat. I have posted about spinach before and I'll do it again if I get the chance! Ya hear! 


Photobucket

These bites are super delicious and quick to make when you need that burst of iron.  They are stuffed with spinach and soy cheese in a chewy wheat wrap. Can't get much better then that! These are a great side to any meal or a snack on their own. 

Have you ever tried these Spinach Munchees? Plan on picking some up?

Bye from the Veggie Side!

1 comment:

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...