Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boca Original Chik'n

Hello everyone!  Today I have one of my favorite meat substitutes to show you!  It's called Original Chik'n by Boca.  Boca, like Morning Star, makes a variety of meat substitutes.  As you guys know I used to love chicken back when I was a meat-eater, so having chicken substitutes is important to me as a vegetarian.  Like all veggie meats, Boca offers food that has less fat and calories than the real thing, often with more protein too. And they say us veggies don't get enough protein. Ya right!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Boca Original Chik'n are frozen chicken substitute with a delicious breading.  They have a lot of flavor and are really reminiscent of real chicken patties.  What is great about them is that they are super versatile.   They are great as a chicken patty sandwich, or in your favorite foods that call for chicken.  They are really great on their own too. My favorite way to enjoy them is with just a drizzle of lemon juice on top. Mmm!  My dad is a regular chicken consumer, and he loves these chik'n patties too!

Will you be trying these chik'n patties for your next meal? Have you had them before? What is your favorite way to eat them?

Bye from the Veggie Side!

4 comments:

  1. Those look really good! I'm always willing to try chicken-like products.

    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Boca here in the UK but Quorn do a burger that looks really similar and it's amaaazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good but i don't think they sell it in the Netherlands :( !!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...