Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dr. McDougal's Asian Entree Spicy Szechuan Noodle

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good week.  On my quest to veganism I have discovered Dr. McDougal's, a brand of instant soup and noodle.  And they are all vegan! Some of them are even gluten free too.  I love making these as a quick meal at work for lunch, or eating them at home with some tofu.  Today I have Asian Entree Spicy Szechuan Noodles to show you guys.

 photo 001_zps96def3e3.jpg

 photo 010_zpsac7368d9.jpg

These noodles are full of that szechuan flavor and I love that it has veggies mixed in.  However, its not really spicy, it just has a hint of heat which is good if you are not a big spice fan.  However if you love spicy food like I do you might be a little disappointed.  Not to worry though, just add a bit of siracha sauce and it kicks the heat up!

 photo 013_zps5b3793bc.jpg

These noodles taste great, and best of all are quick to make and vegan!  I was worried that trying to eat more vegan foods would mean I would have to do a lot of cooking, which isn't my thing.  But these reassure me that I can make good vegan choices and still be lazy :-P

Have you tried any Dr. McDougal's instant meals? Which ones are your favorites?

Bye from the Veggie Side!

2 comments:

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...