Saturday, December 22, 2012

Amy's Alphabet Soup

Hello hello!  Another amazing Amy's Soup to share with everyone.  What I love about Amy's soup is that they are hearty and delicious without screaming VEGETARIAN in your face.  They offer healthy, organic versions of some of your favorite soups, which is what I am going to show you guys today.

Photobucket

I was going through the soup section at my super market in hopes of finding a new Amy's to try, when I spotted Amy's Alphabet Soup. Alphabet!  I remember having alphabet soup as a kid, and now I found a healthy version!  What's also great about this soup is that its vegan.  Just another step to help me on my quest.

Photobucket

While one of my reasons for getting this soup is to feel like a kid again, it is really great food to give to your actual kid.  How nice would it be for them to only know about vegan, organic, delicious and fun alphabet soup?

Photobucket

This is a tasty tomato soup filled with all kinds of veggies, and of course, alphabet shaped pasta!  It really hits the spot on a cold winter day.

This soup is amazing! It is perfect for kids and adults, vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters!  So what are you waiting for? Go out and get some!

Have you tried Amy's Alphabet Soup? Will you be picking some up?

Bye from the Veggie Side!

1 comment:

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...