Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Amy's Roasted Vegetable Lasagna

Hey everyone! I have a new food to show you today that I am really excited about.  You all know by now how awesome Amy;s foods are.  My favorite Amy's frozen meals would be the lasagnas.  While my favorite is the Tofu Vegetable, the cheese, and the vegetable are also great too (and don't worry, I plan on showing those to you guys eventually!).  But there's a new lasagna on the block, Amy's Roasted Vegetable Lasagna!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As always, the Amy's signature organic ingredients with no preservatives.

Unlike the other lasagnas, this one has a really good bread crumb crust which gets nice and crispy.  The vegetable flavor in this lasagna is more apparent, you can taste all the zucchini, broccoli, and all the other strong veggie flavors, so if you are a big veggie lover, this one is for you!  I'm not a huge fan of  an intense vegetable flavor, but what I love is the cheese layered in between.  It is so delicious and creamy, unlike the other lasagnas which have a more melty kind of cheese.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Over all I would chalk this up to a win, adding yet another vegetarian lasagna to the list! Take that meat lasagnas!

Will you be trying this new Amy's lasagna?

Bye from the Veggie Side! 

2 comments:

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...