Saturday, August 25, 2012

Vegan Cat Shoes.

As a vegetarian, I choose to not wear leather.  I know that some vegetarians do, but I feel that if I am going to give up eating dead animals to save them then I better give up wearing them too.  So that is no fur or leather in my closet!  I am always looking for shoes and belts that are human made to add to my collection.  One good thing about not wearing leather is that all my shoes are inexpensive, and that is a big plus! Recently my best friend, Sara, showed me these shoes and I fell in love!  I am obsessed with my cat, Muffin, and pretty much all cats in general.  I have accepted my fate as a crazy cat lady and I choose to embrace it! And of course these shoes are all human made and vegan.  Clearly I had to buy them...yes I HAD to!



They are so freaking adorable, they fit perfectly, and are super comfy!  They match with pretty much everything and I am so excited to wear them all the time!

What do you think of my vegan cat shoes?  Do you wear leather?

Bye from the Veggie Side!

6 comments:

  1. How cute!! I used to have a vegan clothing store about 20 mins away, but they closed down. :( They had vegan shoes, belts, bags, wallets...tons of stuff! I try to buy non-leather - fur will never be in my house. But I tend to not buy much anyway. I buy one purse and use it everyday for years. Less consumerism overall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww, it lookd sooooooo darn cute :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! ^^

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes! I just bought new vegan shoes and you're right the best part is they're inexpensive. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.
    CBD Vegan Gummies

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...