Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dr. McDougal's Asian Entree Ginger Soy Noodles

Hello everyone! I have more instant noodles to show you!

 photo 003_zps94f32c55.jpg

I can't get over how much I love these Dr. McDougal's Asian Entrees.  I always got jealous when I saw people eating their cup-o-noodles, especially at work or in college, where the name of the game is "quick lunch."  Not only did those have meat in them, but they were full if chemicals.  It makes me happy to have instant noodles to feel good about, whether you are a vegan or not!

 photo 004_zpsafb09812.jpg

 photo 011_zps5b5d00fb.jpg

These noodles have a pretty strong ginger flavor, however the soy flavor inst very noticeable. I love to add a little Siracha sauce to these for an extra kick!

 photo 013_zps4a58d4e6.jpg


Are you going to add these ginger soy noddles to your shopping list?

Bye from the Veggie Side!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Not really a fan of ginger, but I do love noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I've been away and not reading your sweet blog for a month or so, I was moving to a new apartment with all the hassels, and I am still fixing and unpacking all the boxes "which SUX"
    I missed reading your blog :D

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww youre the sweetest <3 i hope the move went well, i'm moving soon too! ahh!

      Delete

I read every comment! I appreciate everything you guys have to say, so go on and comment, I don't bite!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...